“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
No matter how you feel about the ‘new year, new me’ trend that is taking over social media, there is no denying the energy that a new year brings. It’s hard not to get caught up in the glory of new beginnings and the joy of starting new projects. This year, however, I have some things I need to finish before I can move on to anything else.
I believe that writing down your goals cements them in your mind, thereby making them more likely to be achieved. To that end, here are my goals for 2019.
- Finish my two WIPs
- King of Swords
- Edit the two WIPs when completed
- Write short story collection for publication on Amazon
- Write on this blog more often
- Plan trip for spring break to cover in the travel blog
- Create videos for students
- Finish creating Classcraft quests for the rest of the semester
- Work towards making a more flipped classroom
- Complete my ECU classes (towards my teaching license) with an A
- Keto diet (urgh!)
- Lose weight
- Try to be more active – let’s face it, exercise isn’t happening
- Get an handle on laundry (seriously, where does it all come from?)
What are your grand plans for the new year?