I love lists. I really love checking things off of lists. So, here are some teacher related movies that I’m planning on watching in my oh-so-free time.
- A Smile as Big as the Moon
- Dead Poet’s Society (I’ve watched the first half a dozen times and have yet to be able to make it all the way to the end. This failure is totally my own and has nothing to do with the movie.)
- Stand and Deliver
- Lean on Me
- October Sky (I’ve watched this as part of a boy scout leadership training, but I need to watch it again for an education class I’m taking.)
- Dangerous Minds (How have I not seen this before??)
- Freedom Writers
- Won’t Back Down
- Up the Down Staircase (Maybe)
- To Sir, With Love (Maybe. It’s old; I’m a snob. We’ll see.)
Have any suggestions for other good teacher movies?